Child and Adolescent Vaccine Assessment Tool
Birth through 18 years of age
- Everyone 6 months and older is now eligible to get a free COVID-19 vaccination.
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- To find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you, search vaccines.gov, text your zip code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233.
- Healthcare providers can find the recommendations for the use of COVID-19 vaccines at Interim Clinical Considerations for use of COVID-19 vaccines
Answer 7 quick questions to learn which vaccines your child may need. Vaccines are recommended for children and adolescents based on age, health conditions, and other factors. No personal information will be retained by CDC.
This vaccine assessment tool applies to children and adolescents from birth through 18 years old.
- Answer the questions below.
- Get a list of vaccines your child may need based on your answers.
(This list may include vaccines your child has already had)
- Discuss the vaccines on the list with your child's doctor or health care professional.