Mutual Aid Menu
- Mutual Aid Home
- Agreement Purpose or Background
- Organization and Coordination
- Request and Response Procedures
- Licenses and Permits
- Liability, Immunity, and Indemnity
- Costs and Reimbursement
- Legal Scope or Effect
- Workers' Compensation, Death Benefits, and Insurance
- Dispute Resolution
- Fees, Funding, and Appropriations
- Supplemental Agreements or Parties
- Effective Date, Term of Agreement, and Withdrawal
Descriptive NoteParties to an agreement may wish to incorporate a provision concerning the method, if any, of amending the agreement.
Optional sample provisions
- This Agreement may be amended by agreement of the Parties.
- Amendments to this Agreement can be made by simple majority
vote of the Parties, and will take effect immediately upon
- The Parties acknowledge that this Agreement may be modified
or superseded by an agreement adopted by the Parties subsequent
to the effective date of this Agreement.
- The Parties may mutually amend this agreement. Such amendments will not be binding unless they are in writing and signed by personnel of each agency who have the delegated authority to bind each of the Parties