Continuing Education for Case Study
To receive continuing education credit for completing this computer-based case study:
- Go the CDC/ATSDR Training and Continuing Education Online.
- Register as a participant for the course (CB3058).
- Complete the course evaluation and exam online.
To receive credit, you must answer at least 70% of the exam questions correctly. For more information about continuing education, call 1-800-41TRAIN (1-800-418-7246) or 404-639-1292.
Botulism in Argentina (CB3058)
This course, CB3058, has been approved for the following continuing education credits:
- 3.0 CMEs (Continuing Medical Education Credits)
- 3.3 CNEs (Continuing Nursing Education Credits)
- 0.25 CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
- 3.0 CECHs (Continuing Education Contact Hours for CHES)
Origin Date: 09/01/2001
Expiration Date: 09/01/2007