Certified Equipment List
Instructions and Tips
Following are some instructions and tips for submitting a query to the Certified Equipment List:
- You may select the maximum number of records you would like returned on a page. The default is 50.
- You may select multiple criteria in the following drop-down lists by holding down the Ctrl key: Schedule, Product Line, Protections, Manufacturer, Facepiece Type, and SAR Type. In all other drop-down lists, only one selection criteria is accepted.
- If you would like to limit your search to combination respirators, you may do so by selecting the checkbox for one or more of the combination types (Combination Air-Purifying/Atmosphere-Supplying, Combination Gas/Vapor Removing and Particulate Filtering, Combination SCBA/SAR).
- If you want to remove selections from a drop-down list, select the blank line at the top of the list.
- You may limit the query by entering a range of approval dates in the format "mm/dd/yyyy". The earliest date in the Certified Equipment List is 05/24/1974.
- By default, only active respirators are returned in the results list. If you want to include obsolete respirators in the results list, check the box "Include Obsolete Respirators?".
- To view details on a respirator, click the number in the "Approval#" column on the results list.
- To view manufacturer details, click the name in the "Manufacturer" column of the results list.