Work-Related Lung Disease Surveillance System (eWoRLD)
Work-related asthma: Most frequently reported putative agents associated with work-related asthma cases by state, 1993-1999
- indicates no cases reported.n.o.s. - not otherwise specified
* Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics (AOEC) exposure codes, 12/2000
† Smoke includes pyrolysis products other than incinerator fume or cigarette, plastic, marijuana, or lead-containing smoke.
Note: Number column sums exceed the corresponding number of cases because each case was associated with up to three putative agents. Percentages are based on the actual number of cases; refer to Table 9-3 for actual number of cases. See Appendix for information about data source and methods.
Source: Provisional Sentinel Event Notification Systems for Occupational Risks surveillance data as of September 2002, aggregated by reporting source years, and reported by R Harrison and J Flattery (California); L Davis, E Pechter, and B Pazos (Massachusetts); K Rosenman, MJ Reilly, and D Kalinowski (Michigan); and D Valiante and D Schill (New Jersey).
Reference Number: 2002T09-05
Date Posted: May 2003
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day