Work-related asthma: Most frequently reported agents associated with work-related asthma cases by state, 1993-2002
- indicates no cases reported.n.o.s. - not otherwise specified
* Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics (AOEC) exposure codes, 05/2005 (http://www.aoec.org).
Note: Number column sums exceed the corresponding number of cases because each case was associated with up to three putative agents. Percentages are based on the number of cases reported from California (n=1,868), Massachusetts (n=499), Michigan (n=1,506), and New Jersey (n=259). See Appendix for information about data source and methods.
Source: Provisional Sentinel Event Notification Systems for Occupational Risks surveillance data as of September 2006, reported by R Harrison and J Flattery (California); L Davis, E Pechter, and M Sharma (Massachusetts); K Rosenman, MJ Reilly, and D Kalinowski (Michigan); and D Valiante, D Schill, and K McGreevy (New Jersey).
Reference Number: 2007T09-05
Date Posted: June 2008
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day