Silicosis: Primary industries (NAICS 2002) associated with silica exposure of silicosis cases—Michigan, New Jersey, 1993-2006
- indicates no cases reported.NAICS - North American Industry Classification System
* All others within manufacturing includes the following NAICS codes for major groupings with less than 5 cases: 326, 334, and 335.
Note: NAICS based on the 2002 industry code set. Percentages may not sum up to 100% due to rounding. See Appendix for information about data source and methods.
Source: Provisional surveillance data as of June 2011, reported by K. Rosenman, MJ Reilly, and D Kalinowski (Michigan); G. Centifonti and K. Worthington (New Jersey).
Reference Number: 2012T03-14a1
Date Posted: March 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day